Your home is a series of evolutions and special moments. You can have upgrades made in your home all by yourself or sometimes with help! You’ll also create a space that’s truly your own. Follow these tips and upgrade your home!
- Lighting: good lighting changes everything. This upgrade doesn’t require an electrician. You may get a bedside lamp or mount a plug in sconce to spotlight a painting or your night time reading.
2. Gallery Wall: take down all pictures in your home and rehang them in a particular section of the house making a one statement gallery wall!
3. Paint the celing – aka the fifth wall. Blue is calming as the river and sky, silver reflects light, these colours might work.
4. Invest in a great mattress – something that gets to sleep with you for years should be worthy!
5. Make an opening statement – buy house numbers with a bit of character!
6. Buy new tableware – change your dishes and cutlery, spice up dinner time!
7. Get a new TV! A flat screen with picture quality that will astonish you. You’d be spoilt for choice with the range of flat tvs available in the market now. Go ahead and indulge yourself.
8. Have blinds instead of curtains!