Make It a Habit
Make cleaning the basin as routine as washing your hands. But don’t stop there. Get the most out of your premoistened wipe by using it to clean around the edges of the tub and then the toilet before tossing it.
Don’t get out of the tub before erasing the filmy ring. Just use your washcloth and soapy bathwater.
Bathroom Cleaning To-Do List
- Wipe out the sink (30 seconds).
- Wipe the toilet seat and rim (15 seconds).
- Swoosh the toilet bowl with a brush (15 seconds).
- Wipe the mirror and faucet (15 seconds).
- Squeegee the shower door (30 seconds).
- Spray the entire shower and the curtain liner with shower mist after every use (15 seconds).
- Scrub the tub (three minutes).
- Scrub the tiles (five minutes).
- Mop the floor (two minutes).
- Wipe the switch plates, doorknobs, and doorjambs (one minute).
- Empty and wipe out the wastebasket (30 seconds).
- Take down the shower curtain, then launder it according to the care instructions.
- Empty, weed, and clean the medicine cabinet (20 minutes).